I'M DOING A PRETTY NORMAL GOOD DAY

You are what you eat. What if I eat chocolate snacks in a jar while watching Stand Up Comedy Specials or Comedy Central shows every now and then if I watch tv or Pete Davidson autobiography scavenged. My point is I love comedy, and I feel sweet. I am a stand up comedy fan. One funny fan myself if I may as well explained.

What if you were someone who loves to laugh and met a girl who loves to laugh and you go from there. I went out once or twice and I thought about these lot of weird questions when I walked so I quickly note them down when I stopped for coffee/on my shift breaks. I must have thought of that jokes Pete Davidson tell last night from SNL about Staten Island or whatever he had to say in response to comparison with Colin Jost who is also from Staten Island them both self, I caught that video from my Instagram feed and I saved them to get full access to the show the next minutes. That's how I ended my night laughing hysterically - not mentioning eye tearing non stop, next to two other roommates who soundly asleep.

There's this type of feel that people in comedy stand up are bunch of weird nerds who are actually cool smart nerds and I feel like I want to be in- accepted with this kind of society. Close is being related to them but non of my sisters are bonkers hilarious and they are all mentally challenged and just not chill. I have few funny relatives and they just not in pace with I am at the moment, like I said wrong place and the wrong timing right now I guess.

Some of pros and cons being raised in making friends from younger age with different age from you if its happened at the right place and the right time gives the best memories. I'm not looking for respect when I done a lot different things but I just like to get to know these people. It sucked cause they senses that I am pathetically lonely and they made fun of that but in a generous appreciative way. They felt the same thing too. A thing about millennial is that they are very passionate people but they are so instance and all are instant these days, so for me to appreciate these moments are needing them to be exposed to read or check whatever they can before it gets difficult and they have no information about it first but now they do in an expressing way. Sometimes these kids got no better thing to do playing games and I rather go hook on Learning Arabic Podcast for a day and listen to French love song in case it will be helpful to me one day. I had issues of certain weight up these days and i'm struggling since I been home bound and its 150 degrees outsides and I sweats all day, with whatever I'm wearing drenches and this affected me its really hard when all my jeans/trousers all seems to fit to my body that's when I realized I'm getting fatter. If it was on parallel universe right now, I am the most happiest to bomb beyond insanity. That is the most happiest most unhappy news I get to tell all day, did I mentioned it was scrunchy hot. It's that time of the year again. It's 12:47AM right now and my mind is thinking about getting cold shower in some moment now. It's happening right now.

Popular posts from this blog

Falling in moonlove

Unbeknownst to just about everybody

For one more day