Listening to Chet Faker

Quarantine days in got me thought about my lost soul. I don't want to be centered as a lost soul. How I wish I can make perfect argumentation for this issue with other than myself. I thought of someone I know and adding pressure for our friendship. I get it. For the lack of a better term. Despite being in a loving romance, I found that sexual attraction is confusing, euphoric, maddening, even dangerous. Which the mechanism that chooses and controls the objects of sexual desire can only be found in the heart of the unexplained. You should see that I was more of staring at the ceiling walls for this thoughts to be processed. Imagining me saying my 22 old self, "I was 22, which is young. I just got sober, so I was already adjusting to just actually being in reality. Then i'm travelling around the world, getting recognized, so I was getting used to that for a couple of years. Then I moved to New York. I think, for the first time in my life, I actually was able to get used to myself rather than major life changes. I think that's when I started to notice the difference between all this stuff. I think I just finally realized what I want to make, what I want to do. That's an ongoing lesson." You stopped believing that when I said stopped imagine it, did you?

I'd always been a kind of insular person. My problem is I'm like a million different people in one, which is also probably why I was dating many type of guys. I think I spent a long time trying to pick one of those facets of myself and hone that in. This alludes to an inability to get my life sorted out. As I thought of the narrative when while she is able to take him home, she (Me) cannot do so for herself. It hit me, as if the romance actually serves as the premise to be highlighting an internal situation. In the other words, she is able to help her lover define and direct his life or put differently, she can perceive how her love is benefiting her partner. However, she cannot find her own way home, Thus implying that she cannot bring this same level of comfort to herself personally. But I don't have a personal psychological disposition which really challenged me. Fuck

Let me tell you to listen to Mumford & Sons featuring Baaba Maal which is so estrange and simply a great song and gives you just a hush sigh the sound of relieve that is, not expected from me but that's what I felt. Now into discovering music made by Baaba Maal. I'm okay now, by the record of playlist that I currently recommending.


Popular posts from this blog

Falling in moonlove

Unbeknownst to just about everybody

For one more day